- Having 1 or 2 areas that need work, the therapist works on these areas to decrease discomfort, pain, and increase the range of motion.
- Using a rage of sized glass cups that are heated and placed on the skin of affected areas this technique helps increase blood flow and decrease adhesion.
- Working on Acu-points and Movement to decrease pain and increase rage of motion. This type of massage is done clothed.
- Working lightly on the collective tissue to release restrictions, this is done before a deep tissue massage to warm up the skin.
- Using light pressure to create space between bones and decrease restrictions in the muscles. This technique can also be used to help decrease migraines.
We offer a 60 minute massage for $60 or up to 90 minutes for $80